Wizkid reunite with third son [zion] in London. - Dailysunnews9ja.com                                                             Wizkid reunite with third son [zion] in London. - Dailysunnews9ja.com         Wizkid reunite with third son [zion] in London. - Dailysunnews9ja.com                                                            

Breaking News

Friday 11 May 2018

Wizkid reunite with third son [zion] in London.

Dailysunnews9ja HOME » NEWS »

Entertainment News 

Wizkid reunite with third son [zion] in London
Wizkid reunite with third son in London 

Starboy Wizkid is now back again to daddy's duties, the super star shared a picture of his new born baby boy, called Zion.

Last year Wizkid welcomed Zion with his former manager Jada Pollock,Recall that Wizkid in an interview ,revealed that his parents found out about his 3rd son with his manager Jada Pollock on social media..

In an interview with Wizkid on Beat FM,  the singer was asked,how he tell his parents he is having kids out of wedlock and  he said,

The crazy thing is this last one,my parents just found out online. My mom just want me to get married,stay with one woman and have babies but am only 27years old..

Although I have 3 kids and all from 3 different women, I would love to have another and this time it should be a girl, he said..

I've got three kids, three lovely boys that I love so much. I want a girl, he lamented.

He continued, I am a private person, I like to keep my personal life out of the media as much as I can.

There are superstars that have normal lives, you can control everything if you want to..

Wizkid was asked if he will eventually settle down  with just one woman?

He said, that will be hard because I have a lot of woman that are really dear to my heart.

watch youtube video


Subscribe to JustEnterTain YouTube channel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey please drop your comments here.
Follow @dailysunnews9ja

advertising

Still fresh

wish you could make money online?join NNU INCOME, Click below

with just #1600 registration,you can start earning upto #50,000 monthly, join us now oooooo

JoinUs


YouTube videos

Subscribe to JustEnterTain

Freshest

Vicxy - Legend In The Making EP

Popular up and coming Nigerian Singer Vicxy finally dropped his EP title Legend In The Making. Listen to songs by clicking the link be...

adverts

HitUsUp

Sponsor ads

Sponsor ads
Join our community to get daily news updates faster and first

Daily updates

Advertise with us

Advertise with us
Interested in ads placement?contact Us

adverts

Place your ads

advertising

Share this Blog



Popular posts

advertising

Facebook

Follow Us

Ads service